Die Keiser se Nuwe Klere
A wealthy Emperor is tricked into buying expensive “fabric” for an outfit to be made. Despite the laughter this story brings where the Emperor ends up at the parade in his underwear, there is a wonderful lesson to be learnt from this well-known tale.
This book is presented in full colour with beautiful images to ignite your child’s developing imagination. The font size is appropriate and clear for both personal reading and shared reading or whole class reading.
Available within this title is a big teacher book, a smaller individual reading book and a learner workbook.
- Die Keiser se Nuwe Klere Big Book:
- A generously sized reading book for the teacher to use with the whole class. Also suitable for shared and paired reading. It is spiral bound for easy page turning and book handling.
- SIZE: approx. 30cm x 30cm
- Die Keiser se Nuwe Klere Reading Book:
- This is a replica of the teacher’s book and is ideally sized as an individual reading book for personal use.
- SIZE: approx. 15cm x 17cm
- Die Keiser se Nuwe Klere Workbook:
- This is a workbook with a difference! Once the learners have read and understood the story with the teacher, they can build their own story through our guided workbook. The vocabulary and story line are reinforced in a fun way and learning happens incidentally. The text of the story is provided in the workbook for the learners to cut out and sort into the correct order. Space is provided on each page for the learners to illustrate their story as they sequence and build the story up to its conclusion.
- SIZE: A5